Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

32 Weeks!

I can hardly believe that in about 8 weeks we will get to meet our new baby girl! This pregnancy has flown by and I have a feeling these next 2 months will go even faster! So much to do and so little time!!! I have done a horrible job at taking belly pics this pregnancy but here's the latest....I realize that the first picture I don't look as big but I think it's just the black top. As you can tell in the 2nd picture baby girl is growing quite nicely! She is such a mover and lately she's been getting the hiccups all the time but I love to feel her move and know that she's growing and developing! I am getting more and more excited to meet her and see what she looks like! : )




Since we got back from Valdosta I've been busy washing up fall and winter clothes for Kinsey. Last Wednesday night at church my poor child was the only one wearing a little summer dress in 60 degree weather! Needless to say it's much cooler here than it was in south GA! We are so very fortunate to have wonderful friends that have given us hand-me-downs...seriously I can't think of anything I need to buy Kinsey for winter except maybe some socks! We are so blessed! I think I am just about done with Kinsey's clothes so tomorrow I will start on washing baby clothes. It's so nice that Kinsey and baby girl were due the same time of year and that baby will be able to wear all of Kinsey's clothes.
Random pic I know but I just thought it was too cute!
Who ever thought a laundry basket could be so much fun!

4 comments:

jo said...

first of all, thanks for your comment on my blog. doesn't freshman year seem like FOREVER ago? second, when i saw your post, i thought maybe you hadn't blogged in 2 years, then i saw the date and realized you were talking about a whole new baby! congratulations!!! and if you need a name for "baby girl", you should consider "jo"... it's short, easy, memorable, and has treated me pretty well :) now that i've found your blog i'll do a better job at keeping up with you and your beautiful family!

Callie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Callie said...

Love the new picture! It takes my breath away because is getting so big and acting so grown up. Looking forward to seeing you all soon!!

Aunt Cathy said...

Great pictures. Give baby Blount a pat for us. Kinsey looks so grown. Really glad you got to come home last week. Love ya.