Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Belly Pics--6 months




It's been a while since I've posted some pictures of my growing baby belly so here we are. She's growing like a little weed in there & getting more active everyday! I've been very blessed to have such a wonderful, healthy, easy pregnancy so far and pray that it continues that way. We still haven't come up with a name yet and it looks like she'll probably be named in the hospital at the rate we're going! Feel free to give any suggestions that you wish...we need all the ideas we can get! I can't remember the last time we actually sat through the movie credits but it sure is a good way to get a few ideas for names! We've started to work on the nursery....I ordered some bedding from Pottery Barn Kids and it's too cute. Now we just have to decide what color to paint her room and to pick out some furniture! Fun times!
We leave on Thursday to go to Valdosta for a long weekend! It should be fun because Ashley's coming with us too so that will mean all of us kids will be at home at the same time which hardly ever happens! We'll get to spend some quality family time with everyone....mom, dad, Ashley, Aaron and his fiance, Gena! Hope you all have a blessed week and a safe 4th of July!


8 comments:

Athen Bradford said...

Since I am not having ANY more kids (thanks, Dr Chaine) you can have my girls name - Raylee. I also love Bella, but that's becoming a common name- I haven't heard Raylee before... there you go, that's my 2 cents.
~tiffany

Anonymous said...

my vote is still Riley...and what a cute little belly, and I would like to emphasize, "little"
Brecken thinks she is 30 weeks, not 23!

Adawk said...

I agree with Melissa on the little. As for the name...I got nothing..good luck with that.

Amanda said...

Lookin' good, Mama! I still look through the movie credits for names, too! We didn't name Gracen until the hospital. I can't tell you how many nights I lost sleep trying to come up with the "perfect" name for our little girl. Hopefully your name choosing won't be as difficult as it was for us! Oh, I think Raylee is really cute, too. I liked it for Gracen but we have a grainery named Raley's by our farm. A little too close. Have fun!

Tiffany said...

Your little belly is so cute! You look great. My vote for a name is Bentereya (Ben-tare-e-a)...a name of a girl in my class this year...j/k! Or maybe Ivorion (that's Ivory-on). lol.

Lindsey Eason said...

Well, I can FINALLY tell that you're preggo - what a cute bump you've got! I can't believe you haven't picked out a name yet...I'm such a quick name-picker-outer....I've already got 4 or 5 names picked out just incase we decided we wanted a basketball game team! ;) What about Rylan?...for Ryan/Kristen. Or...hmmm...I love family names so I'd be doing soem serious research on past grand-parents, great-grandparents, etc that you might want to keep in the family!

Lindsey Eason said...

basketball game team?....can you tell I was being interrupted by the kids while I was leaving this comment? hehe!

Anonymous said...

you have less than 100 days to go now! yippee!