Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

6 Years!

On President's Day weekend of 2004 I went out on a date with the most amazing man! Someone was actually trying to set him up with my HU roommate and I well...kind of intervened! (That's a whole different story!) After our first date I knew there was something different about Ryan and went home and told my girlfriends that I was going to marry him someday. A little less than a year and a half later I was lucky enough to become his wife! It's hard to believe that it's been 6 years! God has truly blessed me with an amazing Christian man and partner to share my life with and I am so thankful for him--the wonderful husband that he is to me, the amazing daddy he is to our girls, and the provider his is for our family!

Where it all began....Harding



May 27, 2005
Seeing each other for the first time before the wedding!


My handsome man!



The KISS!




In October 2008 God blessed us with our sweet Kinsey Mae!
And then Thanksgiving Day 2010 our family grew by 2 more little feet with Khloe Lyn!


God has blessed our marriage more than I could have ever imagined and I look forward to seeing what else He has planned for our family over the years!



Ryan surprised me and bought a Nikon D5100 camera for us! I have really enjoyed using it and know that we will be able to capture lots of memories for many years to come!

No comments: