Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Getting ready for Knox...

Today I'm 38 weeks & 3 days pregnant and I'm officially ready to meet my little man!  Gram and Pop were kind enough to keep the girls for a few days so I spent the day finishing up several things I wanted to get done before Knox comes; I cleaned house yesterday, got the laundry caught up, had a nice relaxing pedicure today & finished packing for the hospital.  Now we just wait...and since I'm all ready it will probably be another week before he comes!

Last Thursday, some very sweet friends from church hosted a baby shower for me.  All I can say is that I'm extremely blessed to be a part of such a wonderful church family!

                                                           All of the hostesses!
Family!
 
Me and mom...I was so glad she got to be here!
Knox got lots of cute outfits, tons of wipes and diapers and even a few camo pieces for hunting with his Daddy : )
 Pop found him a passy with a mustache!




Last Thursday was Gram's birthday and we were thrilled that she shared it with us!  Of course, she said she wouldn't have missed the shower for the world!

Gram and Pop had the girls a little something to open too so they wouldn't feel left out beacuse you know they are SO deprived! : )

Besides getting Knox's room ready, we moved Khloe into Kinsey's room so we could still have play room for all of our toys.  The girls have been sharing a room for a few months now and it's really working out nicely.  Mom helped me get their names up above their beds while she was here and I'm so happy with the way they turned out!

 I still need to get a few more things for Knox's pegboard above the changing table but other than that his room is all ready for him! After we got his bedding and curtians up, it took me a while to get used to walking by his room and seeing blue : ) It's still hard to believe that we're having a little boy!

I've got an appointment with the midwife tomorrow so we'll see if any of these contractions have made some progress!

1 comment:

Louise said...

The girls room looks adorable!! And Knox's room is so cute!! I feel the same way, still now that Ethan is here about walking past the nursery and it being boy!! And seeing all the camo and boy stuff at our shower took some time to get used to as well!! But it's been so fun for the past week and a half!! Knox is going to be a great addition to your already cute little family!!