Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!


Yesterday was my dad's 49th birthday and I just wanted to take a minute to brag on my amazing daddy! My dad, Mike, is one of the hardest working, most self-sacrificing, loving men I know. He's the kind of man that would do anything for anybody and not expect a single thing in return. I've always been a daddy's girl so we share a very special relationship expecially since I'm the only girl. Growing up I can remember whenever just the two of us were out in town he would always swing by Dairy Queen to get me an icecream cone. It was all the little things like that he did over the years that made many wonderful memories. The thing I appreciate most about my dad is the Christian home that him & mom raised us in and I am forever grateful to them for teaching us God's word & raising us in the church. I feel truly blessed to have such an awesome dad & know that not everyone is as lucky as I am! I look forward to celebrating many more with you! I love you!

3 comments:

tleaf10 said...

Amen! He's a great uncle and I love how he calls me sallie mae :) He is always smiling and funnier than most people know he is! I hope he had a great birthday!

Summer said...

I agree! He is such a great man, always had such a sweet smile and a kind word for you!! Happy Birthday Mr. Mike!!

mama said...

And he is soooo cute.