Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Introducing Baby BLOUNT!


Well with baby Blount on the way I figured I better give this blogging thing a try so I can keep all of our wonderful friends and family updated with the latest and greatest about our little miracle from God!


Our first Dr.'s appointment was on Friday and everything went very well. The baby is due October 15th! We were so pleased with the ultrasound pictures because we were just expecting to see a round blob but when the nurse pointed out the little arms and legs & seeing the baby's heart beat ticking away it just melted my heart! I got a little teary eyed but held it together. I wish I could have captured the look on Ryan's face....it was precious. Three pregnancy test definitely confirmed that I was pregnant but nothing like seeing our baby on the ultrasound monitor for the first time! I'll never forget it! Wow--I feel like I already sound like a mom!


We've been waiting to tell all of our friends until after we had seen the Dr. so we finally shared our news at church yesterday and with our co-workers today which has been lots of fun!


I guess that's all for now. Thanks for checking in on us. Bear with me as I try to get this blogging thing figured out. Stay tuned for belly pictures...I know many of you have asked for one but I promise there's not much to see right now!


Kristin


9 comments:

tleaf10 said...

Congrats on Baby and Congrats on Blogging! Two very big steps ... and I'm so glad I'll be able to keep up with what you and Ryan look like :) and maybe the baby too!

Summer said...

Yeah! I was talking to Melissa today and I was telling her that when she is visiting yall next week she needed to get you to start a blog, and she said you already started one. We are so excited about this new addition!!! Post often! Oh, and that ultrasound picture is really need usually they just look like a peanut or something until they get a little bigger.

sara jackson said...

Hey it looks a little like a boy in the ultrasound. Not that I am a pro or anything but I have seen a few boys. Welcome to the blogger world.

Adawk said...

I am so excited for you!!!!

Louise said...

Hey Kristin! I saw your blog from Melissa's page and thought I would check it out!! Congratulations on the baby!! I know you have got to be too excited!!

Patience Lawson said...

A BIG congrats to you and ryan on your upcoming bundle of joy! I can't believe you are even old enough to be married, much less a mommy. You are frozen in my mind at like 18~ :) Anyhoo, i am glad to see that you started a blog. Can't wait for those belly pics, you are gonna be so cute prego!

Athen Bradford said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of motherhood.... hang on, its going to take you for a ride! (side note: belly pictures? are you crazy? LOL! well maybe you won't gain 65lbs like I did!)
~tiffany b

Lindsey Eason said...

Well, Chad said Blount and him have been playin' phone tag - your secrets out now! I'm thrilled for you guys and I know Chad is lookin' forward to give Ryan a big pat on the back!!! Hope to see you guys soon!!
Love, Linds

Tiffany said...

Congrats Kristin! Melissa told me your exciting news! You'll be a great mom. And yea for starting a blog!!