Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 21, 2008

Our Smiling Baby

Where had the time gone?? Kinsey turned a month old on Monday! It seems she's growing by the minute! I know she's over 10 lbs now and about a foot longer than when she was born! Lately she's given us a few smiles while on her changing table and we've managed to catch a few on camera. Hope you enjoy!

I love kissing those chubby cheeks!


Such a happy baby!

So sweet...

Holding that head up and looking around!



Kinsey's new do! (Ryan and I were a little bored!)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

tleaf10 said...

Glad ya'll are having fun with little Kinsey ... great to see the smiles. I got your message last night. I was running and then got busy. I'll try and give you a holler this weekend!

Athen Bradford said...

Are you SURE she's ONLY a month old? How about mine will be TWO come Thanksgiving Day!!!

Anonymous said...

those pics are soooo cute!

Bev said...

So cute, take good care of her. It's hard to imagine Avie is almost 7 months old. Her and Abby are our April birthdays, Abby will be 10, Meemae is 5 and Anna is 2. Where have those years gone, don't quite know BUT I know we have certainly enjoyed being their grandparents this past decade!