Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

Catching up...

So it's been a while since I've been able to blog...I guess you can say Kinsey's been keeping me pretty busy these days! I'm amazed at how fast the day goes by and how I seem to get nothing accomplished except taking care of her. At least I have my priorities straight, right? I mean who needs clean clothes to wear anyway : )

Last Friday we took Kinsey on her first road trip to meet all of her GA family. She did great on the 8 hour trip and slept most of the way. We really enjoyed seeing all of our friends and family and showing off our sweet baby girl. We also got to meet cousin Brecken, who is absolutely adorable and seems so tiny compared to almost 10 lb Kinsey! What can I say our girl likes to eat! We had such a great time and look forward to visiting again soon!

Today Kinsey is 4 weeks old and I can't believe how fast the time has gone! She's such a sweet baby and is really easy going. She is eating well, obviously, and sleeping well at night, usually
5-6 hours which makes it easy on me. She's truly a blessing and we just couldn't imagine life without her now!

I'll leave you with a few pictures from the past week! Hope you all have a great weekend!

Aunt Cathy and Kayden meeting Kinsey
Ryan with Brecken

Granny with her great-granddaughters


Brecken & Kinsey after church

Kinsey in her BIG girl overalls

Papa with his great-granddaughters

The Birthday Girl!

John getting Kinsey to sleep

me and Dad


Pete and Nana with Kinsey

Ryan caught us snoozing


3 comments:

Bev said...

It was nice to see you and meet Kinsey. Just ask your mom how fast the days go by...just look how old you are! I love you guys, Beverly

Athen Bradford said...

hate that we missed ya'll!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy one month birthday Kinsey. We love you and miss you.