Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Catching up....

We've been pretty busy the past few weeks and I've just been lazy and slacked on my blogging so I'm going to attempt to catch up on what we've been up to!

Two of my college roommates from Harding came to visit us and meet Kinsey last weekend. It was so good to see them; the visit was just too short! We had a great time talking, laughing and just hanging out. Sadly these are the only pictures I took while they were here :(

Allison, Shaya, Kinsey and me


Shaya and Kinsey


We've visited Gram and Grandpop in their new house a few times since they've settled in. We are really enjoying having them closer.

Gram and Kinsey just a swingin'


Kinsey with Aunt Callie


Gram got out Ryan & Callie's wagon and we took a stroll around the neighborhood! We propped Kinsey up & she really seemed to enjoy it!


Kinsey was trying out Grandpop's lawn mower


Kinsey is so blessed to have such wonderful great-grandparents! I love how their faces just light up when they see her!

Kinsey with Mama Mac


Mac & Kinsey


Kinsey & Margaret


Kinsey turned 5 months on Tuesday...I can hardly believe it! I'll post more tomorrow on what new things she's doing along with some pictures!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Kinsey is so precious! I love seeing her pictures with Callie and Patsy. Such a sweet little girl!

Summer said...

She is getting so big!! I love the pictures of her on the lawnmower :-)

Anonymous said...

yea for pictures!