Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Got Cereal?

Well the cereal didn't show up as well as I had hoped but it's all over Kinsey's face! She loves it and loves helping me feed herself! She'll put her little hand on mine and pull it toward her mouth...evidently I can't get it there fast enough!




I love, love, love those chunky cheeks!!





Last night I told Ryan that she's growing up too fast! I have been rocking her to sleep at night but the past few nights she's squirmed around like she's not comfortable so I've laid her in her crib and she falls asleep watching her musical fishy aquarium. I'm glad that she can fall asleep on her own but sad because I really enjoy rocking her at night!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Love the chunky cheeks!!

Anonymous said...

looks like daddy come all over her face, lucky daddy baby sucks are the best!