Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Beach Bums

We spent the majority of last week in Orange Beach having lots of fun with family and friends! We had a great time...it just went by too fast! We shared a condo with Nana, Pete & Granny and the Lees & Hicks shared one. Ashley and Rachel were there too and stayed with some friends from Valdosta. We spent most of our time hanging out at the beach but made time for the zoo and a little shopping too! Kinsey loved the beach...she liked the water but eating the sand was probably her favorite thing to do...yum, yum! Terri took some fabulous family pics! Here are some of my favorites from the week...

My sweet family

All of us


(minus Aaron, Gena and baby bump...we missed you guys!)


My sweetheart : )


Kinsey loved riding on Pete's shoulders : )


Ashley and Rachel



My favorite pic from the week! Terri has one from the front on her blog...A hand full of sand...I wonder where that's headed?


Checking out the animals with Daddy



Cousins!
Kinsey with Nana and Pete

Kinsey with Uncle Ashley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good time was had by all. yes, my favorite one too is the one of the girls from the back!

Lindsey Eason said...

You're going to have to take a picture of that girl crying so I can believe it's possible for her to shed a tear - she's always soooo happy - LOVE that about her! And I can't get enough of these pics...I went from Terri's blog, to Melissa's blog and now to your's - they're all so good!