Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Visiting the Great-Grands...

I know I've said this before but Kinsey is so blessed to have most of her great-grandparents still here with us. We always love getting to see them but don't get to often enough because of the miles between us. In the past few weeks we've had the privilege of seeing all of them so Kinsey has been able to show off her latest tricks....they all seemed to get a kick out of her waving! She could keep them entertained for hours!


Papa stopped by and spent the night on his way out to Montana. It was so good to see him!


We enjoyed spending a few days with Granny at the beach : )



Granny Horne & Hobe stopped in yesterday for a short visit while on their way to Wisconsin.


Kinsey enjoyed playing with Hobe's hair! I think he liked it too! : )


This past weekend we went to Paris to visit with Ryan's family. It's been a while since we'd seen them so it was past time for a visit. I'm amazed at how she just lights up their faces when they see her! Here she is with Marget and Mama Mac. I thought I took a picture of her and Mac but must not have : ( We'll have to get one next time!



Kinsey enjoyed watching Gram and Grandpop's new cat, Mocha!


A rocking chair perfect for me!

We love you all so much and can't wait to see you again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture, her expression is so sweet