Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kinsey's 9 month pics!

I finally got around to taking Kinsey to get her 9 month pictures taken. They turned out sooo good! I was looking back at her 3 and 6 month pictures and it is amazing to see how much she's changed! She is as sweet as ever and I just love her to pieces. She's finally starting to get the hang of crawling and is pulling up! She loves showing her little Christian light and playing peek-a-boo. Hopefully I'll be able to get a video of some of her new tricks to put up later this week!
















6 comments:

Athen Bradford said...

well now she's just tooooo cute!! Thanks for all the prayers on behalf of Becky, I have surely passed them along... When y'all coming back down??

Callie said...

Too cute, as usual!! :) They are all great!

sara jackson said...

These are ALL very cute!! She is a baby doll! I love the sailor dress and hat.

Lindsey Eason said...

Her head shots in the white dress with the dark background are to die for! She's adorable - they all turned out great!

Amanda said...

Soo cute! Love her little smocked dress!

Gena Horne said...

Kristin!!!!!!!!!!!!These are soooo stinking cute..I can't hardly stand it!