Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Package from Nana

Yesterday Kinsey received a package in the mail from Nana! As soon as I gave it to her she tore into it and started pulling things out of the envelope. Kinsey got some sign language cards that shows us how to do a few different signs. Very cool!

Checking out her cards...


"I like packages!!"

The neatest gift Nana had specially made for Kinsey. It's a T-shirt that has "Lets Talk" on the front with the alphabet in sign language and on the back it's got her name spelled out! Too cute!

A closer look....how cool is that!

Thanks Nana! I love my new shirt and cards! I'll be practicing my signs so we can "talk" next time we see each other! : )

3 comments:

Lindsey Eason said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that! How cool that your mom is trying to teach Kinsey such a beautiful language! We taught Shep some basic words that helped with communication early on (milk, please, more,) and it made life easier.

Anonymous said...

Kinsey looks so cute. I hope she will be occupied with the cards especially during church. They are the quiet toy. Now we will need to get another shirt for baby girl Horne. Thanks for putting the pics on the blog so I can see them. Pete and I are so excited to see you in just 1 1/2 weeks. Yeh! Love you much, Nana

Aunt Cathy said...

The shirt is too cute. I love the pull up bar. Brecken just pulls up on everything she gets near. Thanks for the pics. She sure is growing. Can't wait to see you all.
Love,
Aunt Cathy