Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Fabulous Friday!

Wow! I can't believe that it's already time for the weekend again! This week has flown by! We've not been up to too much lately. Kinsey had a little virus last weekend so we spent the beginning of this week trying to get over that. Ryan and I worked outside last weekend landscaping some in the yard. We've got some more to do this weekend but it's amazing how just a little bit of landscaping can really make a big difference. I'll have to take some pictures when we get done. Maybe I'll be able to keep everything alive...I'm not the best at that : )

Yesterday my wonderful in-laws came over and gave me the day off while they kept Kinsey. It was so nice for me to have some time to myself and I think Patsy, Steve and Margaret had a great time being entertained by Kinsey. I did a little shopping and found a few deals so I was happy : ) Steve had to take Margaret to a doctors appointment in Nashville so he dropped Patsy off on the way. Luckily the appointment didn't take very long so they were able to come back and spend most of the afternoon here with Kinsey : ) We found out a few weeks ago that Margaret has uterine cancer but her doctors are pretty confident that they can remove all of it through surgery. She will be having a hysterectomy this coming Monday the 17th so if you all will keep her in your prayers we would really appreciate it.

I guess that's about all that's been going on with us. Kinsey is finally starting to crawl but she still takes her sweet time getting to where ever she's going. : ) (I'm still working on posting a video...for some reason the computer has a hard time linking up with the video camera.)


The other night I was getting Kinsey ready to take a bath and had taken off all of her clothes and diaper in her room which is right across the hall from the bathroom. I've always done this and she's never peed on me until the other night. As soon as I picked her up I felt something warm : ) I had this huge wet spot on my shirt so I walked into the living room to show Ryan and while he was taking a picture Kinsey decided that she needed to go some more : ) That's when he took this shot! By this time it was running down my leg...needless to say we both got a bath that night!!

Where's Kinsey????
Peek-a-boo!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was totally cracking up at the pee picture! Thanks for the pics in the mail, she is so cute...and a little mischevious(sp?) in the rocking chair one!

Lindsey Eason said...

Oh the joys of parenting....not sure which is worse, pee or throw-up...I'm gonna' go with pee. :)

Athen Bradford said...

well as you seen from the blog, I know all about pee theses days! I may have to buy stock in underwear, cause I am surely not going to be washing ALL THE TIME!! =) Your little one is tooo cute! When are y'all coming this way???

tleaf10 said...

Cutie!

Aunt Cathy said...

Just be glad she was only doing a little pee on you. It could have been much worse. She is so photogenic! Thanks for the pictures.
LOve,
Aunt Cathy