Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hello 1st Trimester!

So as you saw from our Easter post we're expecting again! YEAH! We are SUPER excited and a little anxious but so very thankful to have another little one on the way! I have definitely been feeling very 1st trimester pregnant...green all day long and pretty exhausted but I'm SO thankful to be feeling something. With my miscarriage I didn't have any symptoms at all so it gives me more confidence that things are hopefully headed on the right track this time : ) We have our 1st doctor's appointment and ultrasound next Tuesday morning and I'm so ready! I'll be 8 weeks on Tuesday so I'm looking forward to seeing our little baby and watching it's heartbeat tick away! Thank you so much for all of your thoughts and prayers...they mean more than you'll ever know! Please continue to keep us in your prayers as I am getting a little more anxious as Tuesday gets closer! I'm sure it will be an emotional day for me but I know God is in control and has everything taken care of! He is so good and has blessed our family more than we deserve! I'm looking forward to posting ultrasound pics of our healthy baby next week so stay tuned...

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Yay!! Yay!! Yay!! I am so excited for you!! And you are in my thoughts and prayers daily!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!

becca & lee said...

I'm so happy for you. I am praying for and your new babe! :) (