Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Our week at Pete and Nana's

Kinsey and I got to spend last week in Valdosta with Pete and Nana! My cousin Austin got married last Saturday so we decided to take full advantage and go a few days early to see everyone! We had a blast hanging out with friends and family and lovin' on sweet baby Ella! Ashley and Terri made the long trip too so it was nice to have everyone at home together! Here are some pics from our week...(p.s. if some of them look familiar they probably are...I stole a few off of Melissa and Terri's blogs!)


Kinsey loved having someone to play with!


Uncle Ashley and his girls : )


So sweet...



Girl talk


Kinsey trying to fit her shoe on Uncle Aaron's size 13 feet!




Kinsey loves "Jack", Pete's dog! Every morning she wanted to go outside to see him!


Sweet girls!


The groom with his bride....Austin and Ashley!


My favorite gals!

Ella and Aaron....he's so sweet with her! It just melts my heart!

me and Ashley


Ella all dress up for the wedding : )


me and my baby!

1 comment:

Bev said...

love and birthday wihes all the way around to the Blount family. It was nice to see you last week-end. Your family has a very special place in mine & Steve's heart. Happy Easter...