Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fun with Family!

Kinsey and I got to spend most of last week in Valdosta hanging out with family! She loves playing with her cousins "K", "Breck" and "El"(as Kinsey says)! She even got Ella to laugh a few times which was really sweet...I love to watch her playing with them and I'm so glad they are around the same age and get to grow up together like I did with my cousins! I enjoyed catching up with Melissa and Terri...we always have fun together but just don't get to do it often enough!

Cousins...
Brecken, Kinsey, Kayden and Ella

Ella just a snoozin' in Pete's arms


Pete and Nana with their girls!



Nana and her girls : )


Little Miss Bright Eyes!


Granny G and Kinsey reading

Granny H, me and Kinsey


Daddy's girl



Uncle Ryan with his favorite niece : )
The girls had a blast playing together!
Brecken and Kayden have their picture smiles down pat but Kinsey was adamant about not looking at the camera..lil stinker!


Pool time!


We had a blast and are already looking forward to next time!

No comments: