Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Wonderful Surprise

When I was at Harding Ashley and I loved to surprise mom and come home a little earlier than she expected. It was always fun coming home and getting to see the look on her face when she wasn't expecting to see us...it was usually a huge smile and then tears : ) Well she gave us a good surprise about 2 weeks ago! It was actually on Thursday, our anniversary, and mom had coordinated everything with Ryan so he knew she was coming. We were supposed to be heading to Valdosta the next weekend for Dad's graduation so I was not expecting for her to make the 8 hour trip up here but I guess she was just missing me, I mean Kinsey, too much! She called one afternoon and we were just catching up and she told me to look out in the driveway and well there she was! I was shocked to say the least...I even got a little teary eyed! Kinsey was super excited to see her Nana and they had a blast playing together all weekend! It's always nice to have an extra set of hands around to help out with Kinsey and it worked out really well especially since we had to go car shopping...that would not have been fun with a toddler! Since mom came up we got to spend a few extra days in Valdosta which was nice. We headed back on Tuesday with her and Ryan came down Thursday night for dad's graduation!

Thanks mom for the surprise! We love you and enjoyed spending the week with you!

No comments: