Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Friday

So we've not been up to too much lately...just trying to stay cool and beat the heat! Below are a few pics from over the past few weeks! Hope you enjoy!

Just chillin'...
I'm still wondering what has happened to my baby?? She's just growing up way too fast!!!

HUH???

She was so proud she put her own shoes on...LOL!



One day she found this apron in a kitchen draw and wanted to put it on. She definitely is my little helper in the kitchen and always wants to stand in a chair to "help" with whatever I'm doing!



Our little pianist! I heard her playing one afternoon and came in expecting to see her standing up playing...oh no--she had climbed up on the bench and was just playing away like she was an old pro! : )

I know I've mentioned how blessed I am to have such wonderful in-laws but they truly are the best! Yesterday I met them to drop off Kinsey for the weekend because Ryan and I are headed to a friend's wedding in WV. They were more than happy when I asked if they would keep her and I know that she'll have way more fun with Gram, Grandpop and Aunt Callie than she would traveling in the car! Also did I mention that when we made the Kinsey swap yesterday Gram threw 3 packs of newborn diapers in the van! She's already getting us stocked up for Nov and we're so thankful! Thanks so much for all you do for us! You guys are the BEST~
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting big...our little babies aren't babies anymore! Good thing since you will have a BABY in November!!!!! I am excited to see you guys in a few weeks too!

Lindsey Eason said...

I've been told by all of your family how Kinsey favors your brother Ashley and am seeing it for the first time in these pictures - they DO look alike! I can't believe how much she's grown since your previous post - she really looks like a toddler now...no more baby. :-(