Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Kinsey's weekend at Gram and Pop's

I'm not sure who had more fun this weekend....Kinsey or Gram and Pop! They brought her back home this afternoon and stayed to eat supper with us. I really didn't think that I missed her that much until she saw me and her little face lit up when she said, "Mama, mama, mama!" It was all I could do to hold back the tears and then when she wrapped her little arms around my neck well...then I lost it! (Got to love those pregnancy hormones!) She had a blast spending the weekend in Paris and didn't miss us at all. She got to help Gram and Aunt Callie in the kitchen which I know she loved! Patsy had bought Kinsey some pull ups and didn't realize they were boy's until she had already opened the package. When Kinsey saw them she said, "Daddy's pants!" Maybe because they had some blue on them she thought they belonged to daddy! How funny is she!
Kinsey says, "Stir, stir, stir."


Helping Gram make cinnamon toast

Ryan's cousin Jason is getting married in 2 weeks and the family had a shower for them this weekend. From what I hear, Kinsey loved helping them open their gifts!

While Kinsey was having fun at Gram and Pop's, Ryan and I made a very quick trip to West Virginia and back for, Ryan's Harding football buddy, Nate's wedding. The wedding was sweet and simple and we're so happy for Nate and Molly!
Nate and Ryan at the reception

After a busy weekend we are definitely looking forward to an uneventful week! Hope you have great one!

No comments: