Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Family Fun at Monkey Joe's

Ryan had last Monday off for President's Day so I told him I wanted for us to have some quality family time before the girls and I headed south to mom and dad's for the week to be here for mom's surgery. The weather wasn't going to be great so I suggested taking Kinsey to Monkey Joe's. I had taken her before with friends but Ryan had never been and well I'm not sure who had more fun...him or Kinsey! They both had a blast jumping, bouncing and laughing, and Khloe and I had fun watching them! Since Khloe has come along Kinsey has become quite the Daddy's girl...she absolutely adores her Daddy and I wouldn't have it any other way!




Weeee!


Racing through the tunnel with Daddy!





By the end of the day Kinsey was climbing up to the top of the slides all by herself!


"Here I Go!"


Wipe out!



As you can see, Khloe had a blast and loved her 1st trip to MJ's

One worn out little gal!

No comments: