Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blessed

I know I've bragged on my in-laws before but I don't think I could ever thank them enough for ALL they do for us! I am so blessed to have married into such a wonderful, loving, caring family! They are always willing to help out or keep the girls whenever we need them, even at the last minute, which means so much! Last Thursday they took us out to eat at Patti's, home of the 2" pork chop...delicious! Callie was on Fall Break so it was fun being all together. Not only did they take us out to eat, they took the girls back to their house for a couple of nights! Don't get me wrong, I love my girls but I thoroughly enjoyed my "me" time, much needed pedicure, and actually having an uninterruped conversation with Ryan!



Family pic at Patti's

The girls did great like always and love going to Gram and Pop's! I'm sure it has nothing with them being spoiled rotten...but I guess that's what grandparents are supposed to do : )

"Touchdown!"

Kinsey loves being in the kitchen with Gram! They were working on the princess crown cookies for her party!



Of course the great-grands love spending time with the girls too!
Mama Mac and Khloe





Kinsey and Margaret reading Cinderella : )
We usually try to get a visit in to see Mac while in Paris. Kinsey sang her ABC's to him!
Just a swingin'

Thank you Gram, Pop, and Aunt Callie for all you do! We love you!

No comments: