Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Princess Party in Paris

I can not believe that in 1 short week my "baby" will officially be 3 years old!!! Oh how I wish I could just make time stand still and keep her little forever! Gram and Pop started the birthday festivities with a Princess Party at their house this weekend with all of Ryan's family. Our princess loved the attention and is glad it is finally her birthday...she's been asking me for like 6 months if it was her birthday!

Our sweet 3 year old!


Patiently waiting for everyone to arrive....she was ready to get the party started! : )



No princess party is complete without.... glass slippers and....
(Kinsey informed me that they were too big for her : )


...pink crown cookies!


Blowing out her candles


Ryan cousin Jason and his family came. The girls loved playing with Will.



Will was wondering what he had gotten himself into with a bunch of crazy girls!



Kinsey LOVED the princess tent Aunt Callie gave her! She even asked to sleep in it : )


Somehow she even talked Callie into getting in it with her!



Khloe enjoyed the birthday fun and is excited hers is just around the corner!


1 comment:

Lindsey Eason said...

How cute and fun - I want a princess party! :-)