Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Heartbeats

Okay everyone (this is Ryan) we went to the Doctor on Friday and got to hear the baby's heart beating. It was really cool, plus we were in and out of the Doctor's office in 20 minutes, so it was a great trip.

On Saturday I had to work, all day, and about 2:00 pm Kristin called me, and I could tell that she was excited, She said "Um what are we doing tonight?" and I said "I don't know what do you want to do?" to which she replied "Listen to the baby's heartbeat". So I immediately knew that the Fetal Doppler that I bought on Ebay (shop victoriously) had come in. Knowing my wife the way I do, I knew she wouldn't be able to last until 6:30 when I got home, so on my way home I called her and busted her for using the Doppler before I got home. I wasn't upset, I know that she can't help herself.

Anyway we are not professionals at using this thing yet but Kristin was able to get a very good reading tonight and me being the "high-tech redneck" that I am, recorded it and decided to post on this blog for everyone to enjoy. Kristin would have done this but, I would have taken her much longer to figure out how to post it.




7 comments:

Summer said...

That is really cool!! Who knew you could listen to the heartbeat in the comfort of your own home. Pretty neat!!

Patience Lawson said...

nothing as exciting to hear as your baby's hb

Amanda said...

Awesome! Nothing like it.

mama said...

My grandbaby sounds strong, beauitiful and very, very smart.

Anonymous said...

very cool! so exciting hearing that heartbeat!

Adawk said...

There is nothing that puts you at peace as much as that!! Glad it is all going well.

Lindsey Eason said...

awww....doesn't that just make your own heartbeat speed up?!....nothing better then hearing the sound of a sweet babies heart beat! Thanks for posting that Ryan!