Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

Belly Pictures!




Baby Blount is growing & so is mommy. I thought it was time to post some belly pictures because I had a few people tell me this weekend that they could tell I'm actually starting to show. I think it still depends on what I'm wearing because at the baby fair that Ryan & I went to on Saturday several people asked if I was hoping to be expecting soon or if I was already pregnant...when I told them that I'm 3.5 months along they all looked surprised. When we got to the baby fair and walked in there were lots of people and they had some kids on the stage & they were singing and dancing, immediately Ryan turned around and said, "I better be getting major brownie points for this!" Needless to say, we both had a good time; Ryan changed a diaper, learned how to swaddle a baby, & got to put on the pregnancy suit...you know the vest that has boobs and a pregnant belly. I think he was shocked at how heavy it was. I just hope he remembers what it felt like when I get a little bigger! We also got to tour the labor & delivery rooms and got to see the nursery. It is a super nice facility & we were both really impressed. After the baby fair we ate at Panera Bread & then went furniture shopping. We've never had nice bedroom furniture for our room so we decided that we'd use our tax refund money to buy a nice set. We finally found some after looking for a while and it's going to be delivered on May 13th. I can't wait! I guess that's all for our exciting weekend!

P.S. We had just gone for a walk before Ryan took the pictures of my belly that's why I look so lovely!

5 comments:

Summer said...

Ahhh, how cute!! You are so little everywhere but you belly. Glad you finally got some posted!!

Anonymous said...

awww, you do have a little belly! I am still laughing when I think about Ryan in the preggo suit! And, your dad's expression by the squirrel is priceless.

Amanda said...

Yea baby belly! Look great! Isn't it fun actually looking pregnant. It didn't really feel real until I saw the "bulge". Are you guys going to find out what you're having?

Lindsey Eason said...

Ryan got in a preggo suit?! That's hysterical! You have the cutest belly!!!!

Anonymous said...

my ultrasound is on May 28th, what are the chances they will do yours that day? Just say you will be out of town and you need to do it on Wed. instead of Friday. :)