Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Home Sweet Home...

Long time no post....I know...I know. Sorry, these days sleep sounds so much better to me than updating the blog....especially after a long day at work! Other than being tired & sleepling lots I've been feeling great! I can't believe that I'm already 14 weeks along! Time is just flying by & having a baby soon becomes more of a reality everyday especially as things are growing & expanding!!

Last week I took Thursday & Friday off work & headed to Valdosta for some quality family time. It had been a few months since I'd seen mom & dad so I was ready to see them! Dad had actually been working on a job up in Iowa & his team came through Clarksville on Wednesday evening so I picked him up at the interstate & we headed to Valdosta. It was nice to be able to visit with him & I really appreciated the fact that he drove the whole way. It was so good to see all of my family & friends...I always love going home to visit! We didn't do too much...just hung out, ate a lot & listened to baby's heartbeat! Mom & I got in our quality shopping time & found some good deals. I always enjoy having a shopping buddy because when I go shopping here I usually go by myself...Ryan is only a good shopping buddy if we're in Bass Pro or Lowe's!

Saturday we went to a wedding of some friends from high school, Bo & Lauren. My oldest brother Aaron was the best man & probably the cutest one I've ever seen! Of course I'm a little biased but he was so handsome! I'll post some pictures later tonight.

Sunday after church mom fixed lunch & Aaron came over so we had a nice dinner...all that was missing was Ashley! After lunch I started my journey back home & finally pulled into the driveway around 9 pm. It was so good to be home and see Ryan after a long weekend! He had stayed home and gone turkey hunting with his dad. I can't imagine hunting being more fun than going to see my family?!

Not much new has been going on this week. We've definitely been enjoying the beautiful weather in TN & looking forward to more of it this weekend! There is a baby fair at Baptist hospital in Nashville so I'm thinking about going to it & then I'll probably get some shopping in while I'm down there....can't make a trip to Nashville without doing a little shopping right!? Sunday I'm helping host a baby shower for a friend at church that's due at the beginning of June so that should be fun!

I guess that's all for now. I'll try to get some pictures from the weekend up tonight....

1 comment:

Summer said...

I love the squirrel picture!