Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

28 Weeks and 20 lbs!!

Yesterday we made a trip to Nashville for my 28 week appointment which went well. I had to take the glucose tolerance test for them to check my sugar but other than that it was pretty uneventful beside the fact that we've officially hit the 20 lb mark! I told Ryan that I hope this weight comes off as easily as I'm putting it on. I know that probably won't be the case but we'll just deal with it when the time comes. My sweet husband said that I carry 20 lbs very well....it will be interesting to see what he says when I reach the 30 lb mark! I'm sure he'll think of something sweet to say even if he doesn't exactly mean it! Anything to keep a pregnant woman happy right?!

Thanks for the advise from the last post. It was greatly appreciated! I wouldn't hold your breath for a name...I have a feeling we might be hearing in October "Mr. & Mrs. Blount we have to have a name for your baby girl before you can leave the hospital." : ) Hopefully not but I'm afraid that's what it's going to come to! We're in no rush though -I know we'll find one that fits her perfectly!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Adawk said...

do you go to the Dr in Nashville? How far do yall live from there..

Lindsey Eason said...

Ryan is definitely not just being sweet - you carry an extra 20 pounds very well!! And regarding your previous post - I would highly recommend the Fisher Price Aqua Fish swing (that's not exactly the right name...but it's close!)...this swing is WONDERFUL...it rocks sideways, frontways and has 4 different sounds to choose from (ocean waves, rain falling, etc.)...also has a really neat glow in the dark light with fish swimming for the baby to look at...ya' know - when it's 2am and YOU want to sleep but your sweet child doesn't! :) This was most likely my #1 used item with both children - highly recommend it!!!!

sara jackson said...

I think it is great you are not telling a name. We didn't either until the day the baby went home. After we had written it on the birth certificate then no one can/will say to you I don't like that name. It doesn't matter then. You go girl!!