Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend with the Girls!

Friday I worked half a day and then hit the road for a weekend with the girls in Searcy. One of my roommates from Harding is getting married so we had a lingerie shower for her and I figured it would be the last time I would be able to see them before our baby girl comes. It was so good to see them all and get to catch up. They are so much fun and most of the time we just sit around and laugh. God has truly blessed my life with them and I could not thank Him enough for the friendships that we share. They all surprised me and had a laundry basket full of baby things which was much appreciated! I couldn't even begin to list everything because there was so many goodies! Thanks guys! You're the best!




My roommates from Harding...


Shaya, Allison, me and Leanne








Allison and me

Leanne opening her gifts!












Not only did I get to see great friends but some of my favorite family too! Ashley treated me and Terri to Chili's on Friday night...what a sweet brother! And Terri was gracious to let me stay with her all weekend and as usual I enjoyed the visit.


While I was off for the weekend Ryan stayed here and worked on the nursery. My in-laws Steve and Patsy picked up our baby furniture Friday afternoon and delivered it to the house. They stayed Friday night and Steve helped Ryan on Saturday put the white wainscoting and trim around the bottom of the nursery then they put the furniture together and got the room all set up. Needless to say I was surprised when I got home last night to find a nursery!! Now all we need is a little girl!! I've still got some decorating to do but when I get it done then I'll put some pictures up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so excited to see the nursery all set up and you this weekend. what a cute little baby bump!

Summer said...

I am coming to your shower on Sunday. Can't wait to see you!!

Luke said...

Kristin, I don't know how to tell you this, but you have picked up a little weight in the mid-section! Now I am sure Valdosta doesn't have the best fitness scene in the world but
do a few crunches or something!!