Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Blessed

Ryan and I are truly blessed to have so many friends and family that love us and care for us. I was humbled and absolutely amazed at everyone's generosity who came to the baby shower on Sunday that was given for us. We received more gifts than any one little girl could ever need! I will say that she'll definitely be the BEST dressed gal in TN, that's for sure! Melissa, Aunt Cathy, Aunt Connie, Aunt Bonnie and Granny Guthrie all hosted it for us and they did a fabulous job! Thanks for everything...you all are the BEST!
Me and mom
Melissa made the cutest diaper cake!

The cake was patterned after my nursery bedding.
It turned out so good and was delicious!

Granny Horne, me, mom, and Granny Guthrie
me and Summer

Everyone visiting

Me and Brittany

me & Gena, my soon to be sister-in-law


Ryan came to pick up all of the gifts so we could get on the road.
Isn't he too cute! : )

I think we finally got home around 11:00 pm Sunday night. We were both so tired and just ready to be home. Ryan drove the whole way which I really appreciated! What can I say...he's the best!

This is what the nursery looked like after unloading all of the gifts from the truck. There was hardly any room to walk around! I had fun sorting through all of the goodies and getting things organized...now all we need is a little girl! I know she'll be here before we know it! Only 9 weeks to go!

6 comments:

Adawk said...

It was good to see you. Rest up for the next 9 weeks.

MJN6 said...

Yes, it was a very nice shower. You will have to change her outfit two or three times a day for her to get the wear out of all those outfits. Great to see you and all your family. The cake was so cute and it was very yummy. Love you Mrs. Mary Jo

Athen Bradford said...

I need your address, I have something to send you...

Anonymous said...

I am getting giddy about seeing the room all done. And about seeing your little girl. I can't believe they will be here in 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Patience Lawson said...

The room looks so pretty, I love the color scheme.

Amanda said...

Looks like you got a lot of good stuff. Isn't the baby shower so fun! It's like Christmas! The nursery looks so cute. Can't wait to see it with a baby girl, too. You're probaby better about this kind of stuff than me, but here's a little piece of advice: get the thank-you cards done before she gets here. Because if you're like me and put off the jobs you don't want to do, you'll still be writing them 6 months later. :(