Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Weekend in Valdosta

Last Thursday afternoon I had my 30 week Dr. appointment. It went well and everything seems to be right on track. We're going back every 2 weeks now so we'll go back again next Friday. I can't believe we've just got a few more weeks left! After we finished up at the dr's office we got on the road and headed to Valdosta for the weekend. Friday morning Ryan was itching to get to the pond so he fished for most of the morning while me and Melissa shopped some. Friday night I went to Lindsay and Willis' wedding which was absoluetly beautiful! It was good to see lots of people I that haven't seen in a long time and get to catch up. Ryan decided to hang out with John instead of going to the wedding, who knows what they got in to!


Saturday I spent the day with mom and we did some more shopping and looked for some baby things. I always enjoy getting to spend time with her especially since we live so far apart! We got together with family and friends at a cookout Saturday afternoon in honor of Janey. I can't believe it's already been a year since she was with us. What a special little girl that touched so many lives in her short time. We love you Janey and can't wait to see you again someday!! Uncle Jim and John made a slip and slide for the kiddos which they absolutely loved! Shephard and Kayden couldn't get enough of it!


Below are some pictures of our fun times!!
Kayden and Shephard waiting to go!




This picture was too funny not to post....Ryan keeping the tarp wet. I believe he's holding the water hose...at least I hope so!
Ryan and Uncle Jim relaxing in the shade.



Aaron and his fiance Gena at the wedding. Their big day is coming up in Feburary and we're so excited!!

Aunt Connie and me

4 comments:

MJN6 said...

We enjoyed getting to see you and all your baby gifts. Hope everything continues to go well. Love you, Mrs. Mary Jo

tleaf10 said...

are you going to post about the shower?

Louise said...

Glad ya'll had fun in Valdosta. It looks like the shower was successful too!! And you are looking so good! I know you are ready for her to be here though! Any name ideas yet?

tleaf10 said...

yes. They are naming her Agnes.