Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"Baby Girl" has a NAME!!!

We're so excited we've finally found a name that Ryan and I both like and that will be absolutely perfect for our baby girl! We can hardly wait to meet....

Miss Kinsey Mae Blount

I ran across Kinsey in a magazine at the Dr.'s office on Friday and asked Ryan what he thought about it. I was really expecting him to say "no way" but to my surprise he really liked it so we tossed it around all weekend and finally decided that it would be perfect for her. Mae is a family name. It was both Ryan's great-grandmother's and my granny's middle name. I like it because it's different but not too crazy. Now that she has a name I guess we're officially ready! I got to take some things to get monogrammed yesterday so I'm excited to go pick them up later in the week. I've been walking lots hoping that maybe I'll walk her out but so far it hasn't worked : )

Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers. They truly mean so much! We'll keep you updated and let you know when Miss Kinsey decides to make her grand entrance!

6 comments:

tleaf10 said...

I am so sad Agnes didn't make the cut ... haha! I love the name and am so relieved ya'll settled on one. I was getting a little anxious that we would really have to call her Agnes. I thought of you all day yesterday and thought for sure it was because you were going to have her but maybe tonight! Hang in there - can't wait to visit in 2 1/2 weeks!

Amanda said...

Love it!!! I'm so glad you picked one! It fits you two really well. Now maybe you can get some rest before her arrival.

Adawk said...

Love it, Mae is Amelia's middle name.

Athen Bradford said...

well... must say I am a little disappointed that NONE of my suggestions made it... haha but then again I named my child ATHEN. great name!!! I bet you slept just a bit better after all that... take care ~tiff (ps, I have NOT forgot about your gift, it didn't turn out JUST right-long story... "its in the mail" haha you MIGHT get it before you get the baby, but don't count on it =) ))

Summer said...

YEAH!!! I love it! And I'm taking her robe to be monogrammed this afternoon. Hope she makes her appearance soon!

Louise said...

I love the name! I love Mae. I know you are too ready for her to be here! Ya'll are in my thoughts and prayers.