Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Patiently Waiting...

Yesterday I had my 38 week doctor's appointment and not much has changed. I'm still at 1 cm but my doctor did say that I had thinned out a little more and she thought the baby had dropped some so we're slowly but surely making progress. We go back again next Thursday for a checkup and we'll go ahead and schedule an induction date for the week of the 19th just in case she decides not to come on her own but I'm praying that she will because I really don't want to be induced. I guess that's all in baby news. Ryan is getting excited and ready to meet his baby girl. I know he's going to be a great dad! He's been so good throughout this whole pregnancy even the last week or so when I've been well...just a little emotional to say the least--I know imagine that! Tuesday was my last day at work so this past week I cleaned the whole house inside and out and finally got most of our bags packed so now we're just waiting for her to make her debut which will hopefully be sooner than later! I'm ready!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Athen Bradford said...

An induction really isn't that bad.. I had heard all the stories... but really, If I can do you - you can! Any names yet??!??!

Patience Lawson said...

I know you are so ready to have her.... I remember those last few weeks thinking, oh my word, I am never gonna have this baby! I am super excited for you two, and can't wait to hear all about her. You are gonna be a GREAT mommy!

Summer said...

Yeah, I'm sure you are patiently waiting....I'm praying the next couple of weeks go by fast for you and Meli. Praying for a quick and easy delivery!!

Lindsey Eason said...

Can't wait to hear the news that she's arrived!!! We'll be praying that your labor goes smoothly!