Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Look Back...

Just thought it would be fun to put all of these belly pictures together so I could see how far we've come in just a short time!

14 Weeks
24 Weeks
34 Weeks



37 weeks
We had our 37 week checkup today and everything went great. The Dr. said I'm still just 1cm dilated but she thought that the baby had dropped some since last week. She also estimated how much our little gal weighs but first she asked how much Ryan and I thought she would weigh at birth...Ryan's thinking 9 lbs 5 oz (holy cow-- I hope he's wrong!) and I guessed 7 lbs 5 oz. He said for my sake he hopes I'm right and so do I!!! The Dr. said she thinks the baby is around 6.5 lbs right now so if she makes it to the due date, October 15th, she'd be around 8 lbs. I guess we'll find out here in just a few weeks!! We can't wait to meet our little girl! We are still working on a name and I would love to say that we're a little closer but really we're not. We've got a few in mind but there's just not one that both of us are crazy about so the search goes on. Feel free to give us some suggestions if you'd like!

10 comments:

Adawk said...

Wow, it seems to have gone by so fast, well for me anyway.....I have no suggestions on names, but you can use Audrey if you like:)

Bev said...

Name her Little Princess, she certainly will be! Hope you have an easy labor and delivery. Our thoughts prayers and well wishes go out to you and Ryan and ESPCIALLY to Steve&Patsy and Mike&Cindy! Love you guys, Steve&Bev

tleaf10 said...

Glad the visit went well ... you know what I think you should name her! One of my friends had her baby last night and they named the little boy Nolan. I thought that was really cute but you're having a girl so it probably won't work. Can't wait to see you in about a month!

Anonymous said...

when I saw the first picture I thought it was most recent and I was about to die. anyway, glad everything is ok, and I don't think she will be a 9 pounder! I have no more suggestions for names at the moment, but if I come across one, I will pass it on.

Athen Bradford said...

Yep, still going to stick with "Raylee" I have tried to come up with something clever with yours and Ryan's names... I got nothing... And delivering a 8 lbs baby isn't so bad... Just make sure you get in that "window" for that epidural. I will still brain storm on a name... OH WAIT got one - "Mindy" for Mike and Cindy ((just don't tell Ryans parents =) ))

Athen Bradford said...

how about Rylan?

Amanda said...

You look great! I like the name Belle (obiously: Gracen Belle), (the rest of these are already taken in our small town but I love) Bella, Ella, Emma, Maggie, Sadie. What type of name are you looking for: sporty - Bailey, classic - Caroline, or don't really have a "category" in mind? Good luck! Gracen wasn't named until after she was delivered! I feel your pain!

Athen Bradford said...

one more, Payton...??? I like it, it could go either way - basketball player OR cheerleader...

Lindsey Eason said...

Your pregnancy has flown by!(At least for me!!) I can't believe you and Melissa are going to be holding your babies in your arms in a matter of days!

Anonymous said...

love to have got a look at your -ussy