Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

Fun Weekend

Our 3 day weekend has flown by but we've enjoyed every second of it! Ryan had a training in Chattanooga all last week and got back in on Friday afternoon. It was so good to see him and have him back home. Saturday we spent the day over in Paris visiting Ryan's grandparents. It's always good to see them and spend some time with them. Of course they're getting excited to meet this little girl of ours too! Sunday the church where we attend hosted a baby shower for us. Patsy and Callie were able to come in for the weekend for it and Margaret (Ryan's grandmother) felt up to making the trip so she got to be there too! The shower was so nice and we received lots of very nice things for our little girl. My mom and dad surprised me and sent a gift for me to open since they couldn't make it....my dad picked out a matching bracelet, necklace and earring pearl set that is just precious. I know it will look beautiful on her! Today Steve and Patsy took us out to eat for lunch before they left town and when we got back Ryan and I both crashed! We took a nice long much needed 2 hour nap. It was wonderful....I just wish I could take one everyday! Tonight we had some friends over for the UT game. It's a good thing we took that nap since the Vols just went into over time! Go VOLS! Hopefully they'll pull it out!

Here are some pictures from the shower:


The wonderful hostestess: Carrie, Sarah Glenn, me and Katie


Yummy cake!



Getting ready to open all the gifts



The pearl set from my parents



All the Blount women: Margaret, Patsy, Callie and me


Katie got me the cutest diaper bag and a gift certificate to get it embroidered when ever we come up with a name.....no we still don't have one!
Hope you all have a great week! I'm going to try to get some belly and nursery pics up soon so be on the look out!

4 comments:

Summer said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to see the new belly/nursery pics. That pearl jewelry is so sweet.

tleaf10 said...

Looks like you're racking up man! Have fun napping because they will be the last naps of your whole life. Let that sink in a minute :) love ya,
-TL

MJN6 said...

You haven't got much longer. Can't wait. Love you and praying for a safe and easy delivery. Mrs. Mary Jo

Lindsey Eason said...

Love the diaper bag! And you look great btw - you're still tiny as ever!