Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bathtime Fun

Kinsey loves bathtime! She's starting to kick her little feet and splash which she thinks is lots of fun!





All clean in her adorable bath robe! (Thanks Summer!)


She loves sitting up in her Bumbo and watching what's going on!


So cute in her furry jacket Nana got her!


Watching TV with Daddy


We're doing great! As you can see Kinsey's growing like a little weed! She is getting the hang of eating cereal from a spoon so we will probably start some veggies soon and see what she thinks about those :) She's jabbering all the time and will roll over on her side from her back. I'm sure it won't be long before she's rolling all over the place! I guess that's all for now...hope you all have a great week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she looks like you big time in the first picture

Lindsay and Willis said...

Ya know, my dad used to gel my hair up like the one in the first photo... never mind that I was in the 6th grade and getting ready to go to school when he would do this! Standing in front of the mirror, and out of nowhere, a gel stricken ponytail would come into being!

becca & lee said...

What a cutie pie! I enjoy reading your blogs, it gives me a good idea of what we get to look forward to. Autumn loves taking a bath too. She just smiles. :)

Summer said...

She is so cute! Love all the pictures!!