Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Horne Family Reunion

So I'm finally getting a chance to catch up on blogging! Kinsey and I were at my parents for almost a week and a half and we had a great time but it's good to finally be home. The last weekend in January we had a Horne family reunion/ 80th birthday party for my dad's uncle. Ryan let me and Kinsey ride down to Valdosta with my aunt and uncle and stay for the week until Aaron and Gena's wedding which was this past weekend. We had a great time getting to see lots of friends and family we hadn't seen in a while.


Below are some pictures from the family reunion:

Aaron and Gena--She was brave enough to come to the family reunion and meet everyone!

It really must be love : )


Aunt Mary and Granny Horne with Kinsey


Kinsey with Nana




Proud Uncle Aaron and Kinsey

me and Gena
Aunt Mary's first time to meet Kinsey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad we got to spend so much time with you both. we love you.