Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

BIG NEWS!!!

I'm going to be an AUNT!!!
Aaron and Gena called us on Friday night to tell us their big news! In case you couldn't tell, I'm just a little excited! I've been checking Gena's blog all weekend waiting for her to post something so I could too! We are just so happy for them and can't wait for them to be able to experience the joys of parenthood...they are going to make wonderful parents!

We had so much fun with Nana last week playing and just hanging out! Thanks for coming to see us...we can't wait to see you in a few weeks at the beach! (Thanks Pete for letting her come...we missed you lots!)


Nana reading her new book from Aunt Callie


Watching Baby Einstein




Playing the "drums"

Nana made Kinsey a pillowcase dress for the summer! It turned out so cute!


Some good friends of ours from church had a baby boy yesterday. When we got word that he was finally here I asked Kinsey if she wanted to go meet her "boyfriend" later to which Ryan replied, " That's not funny." I really don't think the poor girl will be able to date until she's at least 30 years old! Anyway, we went to see them last night and he is such a pretty baby. They are all doing well and we are just so happy for them.

Jacob Dudney Brown

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the dress... I need to find some for the girls. Glad you had a good time with Nana. I am so excited about Aaron and Gena. And, I can't to go to the beach!!!!

Athen Bradford said...

yay for baby horne! ((From the title I thought it might be yay for baby BLOUNT! =) )) Tell Nana Cindy that if she needs a baby fix and wants to try her hand at a boy ((which btw, I think that is what Gina is going have)) she can totally borrow my little man... he will keep her busy busy busy! BOY! he's A-L-L boy! =) take care, have a great week!

Amanda said...

Oh, my goodness! I want to get my hands on that child and squeeze those legs and kiss those cheeks! I could eat her up! She's so precious, and I know you never get tired of that sweet smile! Love the little dress. It's so cute!

Summer said...

That is so exciting about Vern & Gena!! Being an aunt is awesome!!