Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy 1st Father's Day!

We had a good but busy Father's Day yesterday! We drove to Paris to go to church and eat lunch with Ryan's family. It was good to see everyone but just didn't get to stay long enough. We had to hurry back for church here last night for our VBS kick off.

Ryan's 1st Father's Day!
Dear Dada,
Thanks for playing with me, taking me for rides in my stoller, and for always making me laugh! I am the luckiest little girl in the world to have you as a daddy! You're the best!
Love, Kinsey

Father's Day 2009

Kinsey was entertaining everyone at the table : )


Helping Grandpop open his gift!

We missed you Pete! Hope you had a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your dress, Bob!