Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

11 Months!

Today Kinsey turned 11 months! I can't believe my baby is growing up so quickly! If I sit and think about it too long I always get teary-eyed...sometimes I wish I could make time stand still and just keep her little but I know that's not possible and I would miss out on all the wonderful things that are yet to come! These are just a few things that Kinsey is up to at 11 months:


She's still a happy, easy-going little gal and smiles all the time!

Her little laugh is so infectious! And the weirdest things make her laugh...yesterday after we got back from our walk I stopped to pull a few weeds from the flower bed. I had parked her stroller and started pulling weeds and wasn't really paying attention to her and she just started laughing hysterically! She got me tickled and the more weeds I pulled the harder she laughed!

She is getting into everything!! There's no more leaving her in the living room while I take a few minutes to do something in another room!

I'm amazed at how much she understands even though she can't talk.

She loves Bible class and loves to sing the song at home too! She's starting to do some of the hand motions with them...such a smarty!

She loves her Daddy and loves greeting him when he gets home. Usually we'll sit on the front porch a wait for him in the afternoons and she just gets giddy when she sees him walk around the corner of the house!

Watching for Daddy to come home from work!


You can't really tell it by this outfit but I think she's starting to slim up some. This was a hand-me-down from a friend at church...the top is 18 months and the pants are 12 months and I tried it on her for church last Sunday night thinking that it would surely fit! Well as you can see we had some belly issues! I barely got all of the buttons buttoned! We asked Daddy if it passed his dress code and well it didn't, so we found something else but we just had to take a picture!

She's been going to bed earlier at night! Usually around 7:30 - 7:45 pm she's ready to go down for the night which is nice because it gives me some time to get a few things done before I head off to bed myself. She's still an early bird getting up about 5:30 am but after eating and playing for a little while she'll go back down and sometime I do too! : )


She's still the best little eater! One night I made spaghetti and let her try it! She was covered in it so I'm assuming she liked it!
I love spaghetti!


Anytime she hears us whistling she'll try to whistle too!


She's pulling up on everything and has finally got the crawling down!


We love our blue eyed little girl and can't remember what life was like before her!

Little Miss Blue Eyes!

4 comments:

Lindsay and Willis said...

Wow! That's so hard to believe! Congrats on raising her up so well so far in her little life!

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is that I can not wait until we are closer. I miss yall.

Ashley

Lindsey Eason said...

LOVE that last picture - her eyes are gorgeous! I can't believe that she and Brecken are almost 1 year old...time flies...

Anonymous said...

I really think she looks like you in the spaghetti pic...too cute!