Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tutus, Tutus, and more Tutus!!

So I've been trying to think of something for Kinsey to wear for her 1st birthday party! We are going to have a party in Valdosta so her and Brecken can have a BIG 1st birthday bash together and then we'll have a party in Paris with all of Ryan's family on her actual birthday. I'm getting really excited and wanted to find something for the girls to wear so they could match. I was looking online yesterday and came across some tutus that we super cute but I didn't want to pay what they were asking so I thought surely they can't be that hard to make! I found a video on you-tube and the rest is history! Kinsey and Brecken will definitely be the cutest birthday girls ever!! I finished one last night so this morning I was itching to get it on her to see what it looked like...let me know what you think!






Trying to put her bow back in...that little stinker!

Can we say bed head!?! Kinsey woke up with some crazy hair this morning and it was just too funny not to take a picture of!
(I think she gets this from her Pete! : ) His kind of looks like this when he wakes up too! Love you Dad!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! OH i CANT WAIT! I need to get a bow to match too!

Kristin said...

I can go get Brecken a bow like Kinsey's if you want...or I thought about getting them little tiaras?

Rachel Sisson said...

love love love it!! They are going to be soo cute! I wish we could be there!

Angela said...

OMG! That is going to be so totally cute for their party!

tleaf10 said...

I agree! So cute! Wish I could be there ... take lots of pictures!