Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

There's a mouse in the house!

A little mouse named Kinsey!! Yesterday I was cleaning out the pantry making room for more groceries so I took the last pack of crackers out of the box and threw it on the floor for Kinsey to "play" with! Obviously I wasn't paying attention to what she was doing because when I turned around a few minutes later she had little red pieces of cardboard all around her mouth. I thought what in the world!?...and then I saw the box she'd been chomping on! Looks like she was enjoying it!

These next few are just some random pics that I've taken lately... These next 2 are for Aunt Callie. She bought Kinsey this outfit when she was just a few months old and it finally fits! It's super cute! Thanks Callie!



I've been cleaning out Kinsey's baby stuff lately getting ready to put things in the attic that she's outgrown and it's all been in our guest bedroom for way too long! Yesterday I was working on getting the last of it put in tubs and she was "helping " me and kept messing with her old car seat so I finally just put her in it! I couldn't believe how big it made her look especially compared to the old picture that I found!


(She is just a few days old here...notice her fat little face was still very swollen! We were on our way to her 1st Dr. visit!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I know where she gets the eating anything from. I also was cleaning one day, you were about 1 1/2 years old, and I found a mothball in your mouth. We made an emergency trip to the hospital where you were given Ipacat (sp) and made to throw-up. A box is soooo much better. Oh the joys of motherhood....Nana

Gena Horne said...

I love it! Miss you guys. She's is too cute in that outfit!!!

Summer said...

She is too cute!!

Callie said...

I love the tutu pics! She's so cute in it! I also enjoy the pics of her in the pink striped outfit. :) Thanks for posting them! I need to call you all soon- I might be coming to Paris this weekend.