Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

I love Fall time!

I love this time of year! I love the cooler weather! I love when the leaves change colors! I love being able to open the windows and feel a breeze blow through the house! I love curling up on the couch and watching football on Saturday afternoons! I love soups and stews, hot chocolate and pumpkin pie! I'm so glad that fall is here!

We've not been up to a whole lot lately. I started taking Kinsey to Baby and Me lap sit program at the library each week and she loves it! I haven't figured out if she likes singing the songs and listening to the librarian read a story or watching the other babies the most! Kinsey latest word is 'duck'. She can also say 'baby', 'Bible', 'dog', and when you ask her what the dog says she replies 'oof, oof'--it's too cute! We've got a fun but busy October planned. We're getting ready for her birthday parties the next 2 weekends and at the end of the month we'll be going out to Searcy for Harding's Homecoming. We're looking forward to seeing friends and family and making lots of great memories!

This past Friday was Mama Mac's birthday so we went to Paris for her birthday dinner. We had a great time and all of Kinsey's great-grands enjoyed seeing her!



The October Birthday girls!
Swingin' with Gram
Kinsey's new way of crawling on the hardwood floors...the rear.

From the front

Doing what she does best these days....getting into everything!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, how cute. she will have to teach Brecken some of those big words!

Summer said...

I LOVE her TN cheerleading outfit!!

Louise said...

I love the TN outfit too!!! :) And I can't wait to see her in a TN tutu on a game day soon!! :)