Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pancakes with Santa!

This morning we had pancakes with Santa at church! Kinsey had a great time and really enjoyed the pancakes but wasn't quite too sure and that guy named Santa!! I asked her if she wanted to go sit on Santa's lap and she nodded her little head yes and we watched the other kids go sit on his lap and then it was our turn....well you'll just have to scroll down and check out the picture! It's too funny! Maybe she'll like him next year....


Eating pancakes with Mrs. Christy....she ate 2 whole pancakes!!
Emily and Kinsey


The twins-Sara and Ella.....Kinsey loves them!


Me and Kinsey



"All I want for Christmas is my....MOMMY!!"

4 comments:

Adawk said...

dont get your hopes up until she is about 4....that is when Amelia finally turned the coner with Santa

Bev said...

you have no idea how precious that picture will be when you show it to her daughter--Audrey was my scaredy cat, can you imagine that!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! That last picture is priceless! I love it!

Summer said...

That is hilarious!!