Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Radio City Rockettes!

Saturday Patsy, Callie, Kinsey and I had a girls day out and went to see the Rockettes as part of our Christmas from Steve and Patsy. We had a wonderful time and the show was amazing! Kinsey really liked it was was so good during the almost 2 hour show. She sat still and watched almost the entire show...until the end she was a little restless but finally fell asleep!


Callie, Kinsey and Gram...waiting for the show to start!


Walking with Gram

Cutie Pie!



Zonked out!


Admiring the tree before church...
I think we may have a little piano player on our hands!

Steve brought Patsy over on Friday afternoon so we got to spend a little time with him too. Kinsey wasn't too sure about his mustache...

We have a busy week planned and are excited about Santa coming on Friday!! Monday night we'll have our Christmas with the Blounts, Tuesday I've got lots of baking I want to do and then Wednesday Mom and Dad will be here! I'm so excited to see them and I know they are ready to see Kinsey! Hope you all have a safe and Merry Christmas!

No comments: