Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I had a wonderful Mother's Day and even though I didn't get to spend it with my amazing mother (missed you mom!) I did get to spend it with another really special mother in my life--my mother-in-law Patsy! I am so blessed to have 2 wonderful, Christian women and moms to look up to and to go to for advice. Thank you both for all you do for me and my family and all of the many sacrifices you've made over the years. We love you and wouldn't be who we are without the 2 of you!


me and THE.BEST.MOM.EVER!


me and my Babies....
Kinsey

Baby #2 at 11 weeks




We got to spend the weekend in Paris with the Blounts and had a fabulous time seeing everyone! Kinsey, of course, loved all of the attention!


Marget and Kinsey before church

Kinsey acting silly : ) This is the face she makes if she hears someone "toot"


Helping Gram open her cards and gift

BUBBLE BATH!


Saturday afternoon we stopped by Mac & Mama Mac's to visit. Just as we got there, Mama Mac was getting ready to roll up her hair for church so Patsy helped her and Kinsey thought she needed her hair rolled too! She just pranced around the house like she was something else with those rollers in her hair! What a funny little girl!!

Am I not beautiful??

Reading a story while the curlers set! : )


Saturday before we left for Paris, Ryan and Kinsey made a trip to Walmart while I got things packed. I heard them come in the door and came out into the hallway to meet them and found Kinsey carrying/dragging a Walmart bag that looked pretty heavy for her. When I asked her what she had she opened the bag and it was the prettiest rose bush for me from the two of them! I asked her if she picked it out for me and she just grinned ear to ear...it was so sweet! Now if I can just keep the roses alive!
Hope your Mother's Day was just as special as mine!

4 comments:

Lindsay and Willis said...

I think I can see Kinsey's tonsils in that one picture!!! What fun!

Lindsey Eason said...

You are the cutest pregnant gal ever!!...teeny tiny in all the right places! And I love the pic of you and your mom - beautiful! Happy (belated) momma's day to you!

Louise said...

Happy late mothers day!!! Glad you enjoyed it and hope you are doing good!!!

Anonymous said...

I look bigger than that and I am NOT pregnant at all! Kinsey is such a cutie, I can't wait for you to visit!