Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Music to My Ears!


Last night we found Baby's heart beat with our handy-dandy doppler for the first time! We've been trying for a few weeks now to find it but knew that it was still kind of early so every few days we would try again. Last night Ryan said he thought we would hear it and he was right...we were so excited! We got to listen to it for over a minute before baby decided to move around and we lost it but it was wonderful to hear it just ticking away!

I just love my sweet husband for finding the neatest gadgets! He bought our doppler when we found out I was expecting Kinsey and it was so nice to be able to listen to her heart beat whenever we wanted to...not just at the dr.'s office! I know we will enjoy it just as much with this baby!




I couldn't not post these pics of Kinsey! They are just too funny!
Crazy hair!


Kinsey's "new face" ...don't know where she picked it up from but she loves to curl up that nose! So silly!


1 comment:

Louise said...

So glad you got to hear it!!! It makes you feel so good!!!!