Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We had a great time in Valdosta with family and friends but it was so good to get home yesterday! Dad came back with us to help me out on the 8 hour trip and I was so thankful to have his company and help driving! Kinsey and I hadn't seen Ryan in over a week so we were missing him too! It was nice to all be home and sleep in our own beds!

Kinsey loved playing with all of her cousins and I'm thankful that they are close in age and will hopefully grow up as close as I did with my cousins! It's hard to believe that we'll have another little gal to add to the fun at Christmas! Here are some more pics of the rest of our time at Pete and Nana's...


Bath time fun!



Kayden giving Brecken & Kinsey a ride!
Kinsey had blast with "baby Elwa." Aaron and Gena's air conditioning went out the day we got there so they spent the night at mom and dad's until it was fixed. I hated that it went out but was so glad we got to see them everyday! Kinsey always wanted to see Ella when she woke up in the morning and got very concerned when she got upset : ) Kinsey would say, "Baby Elwa kied (cried). She has tears." Hopefully she'll be that excited about baby sister when she comes along...

Girl talk

I asked Kinsey to read Ella a book but she really didn't want to share.
Okay, I guess I'll let her look at it!

And it didn't last very long....oh well.
Sweet baby
Kinsey liked Ella's Bumbo seat...I caught her kicked back watching cartoons one morning : )


And well there's no trip back home without some kind of fishing/hunting fun! Aaron caught this HUGE gator while we were there. It was massive and even though I knew it was dead I was sure it was going to come back to life and come after me! I'm glad it didn't because I probably would have had this baby and she can't come yet because she still doesn't have a name!

3 comments:

Athen Bradford said...

Raylee.... just sayingt =) good to see all of you!

Lindsey Eason said...

r u kidding me?!?! Aaron really caught that?!?! Seriously???????? I'm totally freaked out - that this is MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you got to come down for a while. I wish I would have had more time with you guys. I love the new pic of Kinsey at the top, so cute! Can't wait for baby to get here!