Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Wedding Weekend!

Saturday Ryan's cousin, Jason, got married so we went to Paris for the weekend and had a great time! The wedding was very simple, but beautiful and as you can see Jason found himself a beautiful bride! We are happy for Jason and Alex and wish them the best!




Kinsey with Mac and Mama Mac


Happy girl!



Family picture!



My sweetheart and growing baby belly : )



Yesterday I was 28 weeks and it seems so hard to believe that we only have about 12 weeks left before meeting our new baby girl! I am getting really excited and my list of things I'd like to get done before she comes keeps getting longer and longer but I'm still feeling good so hopefully I'll get it all done! I have a checkup on Thursday so I'm curious to see how much weight I've gained...I'll just say I'm ahead of where I was at this point with Kinsey! The pounds seem to be going on very easily these days : ) and I'm getting nice and round well....everywhere but I wouldn't have it any other way!


2 comments:

l said...

If you look too fast, the cousin's bride looks like you! Your belly is too cute!

Anonymous said...

I thought the bride was you at first too!!!!! But I couldn't figure out why you were standing beside a stranger(to me). ha ha
Anyway, love the belly pics! I can't wait to see you in person and rub that belly!