Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Sneak Peek!

Saturday we got to take a peek at our little gal by way of a 4D ultrasound! I'll just say she wasn't too fond of getting her picture taken. She kept her little hands in front of her face almost the whole time but finally gave us a little smile at the end!


My favorite pic! So sweet!


Looks like she's going to have chubby cheeks like her big sister! : )

Kinsey wasn't quiet sure what to think about seeing baby sister! The other day she was talking to the baby and hugged my belly then looked up at me and said "Take out?" It was so cute but I told her it wasn't quite time for baby sister to come out of mommy's belly but she would be here soon! Boy does Kinsey have a rude awakening coming and poor thing doesn't even know it! I'm still feeling great and we know our baby girl will be here before we know it! I found out today I passed my blood sugar test last week (Woo, hoo!) but my iron levels are low which I kind of expected because I'm always anemic. Thankfully it's nothing that a little iron supplement can't take care of!

3 comments:

Lindsey Eason said...

Awwwww, so sweet. I just love those 3D pics - they're incredible!

mama said...

I enjoyed watching on the internet during the whole thing. It was amazing. She looks like Kinsey to me. Can't wait to see you in 10 days.

Anonymous said...

It was so neat to watch that with you guys. Can't wait to see you!